Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we have any jets fans?

Do we have any jets fans?

A close friend of mine has a cousin on the jets and I bought some practice gloves from him, he was a kicker, Ryan Quigley no signature. I was at the field when practice was on and I got them right after they where done. They still smell like body odor and I have had them for a year

Been a Jets fan since the 70's... They've always been a very creative team, because over the years I've seen them come up with more ways to lose a game then I ever thought possible...lol. Win or lose though, I still pull for them every year... I think their defense will be very good this year, so now just hope their offense can score some points...

Quote Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
    Been a Jets fan since the 70's... They've always been a very creative team, because over the years I've seen them come up with more ways to lose a game then I ever thought possible...lol. Win or lose though, I still pull for them every year... I think their defense will be very good this year, so now just hope their offense can score some points...
    They can't be worse than my beloved Bears this year. All the talk of starting to see some real turnaround this year and so far it's resulted in a bunch of injuries and horrible play on both sides of the ball. If the preseason is any indicator, it's gonna be a long season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jschneider8166 View Post
    They can't be worse than my beloved Bears this year. All the talk of starting to see some real turnaround this year and so far it's resulted in a bunch of injuries and horrible play on both sides of the ball. If the preseason is any indicator, it's gonna be a long season for me.
    The bears might do well, I personally am a full on giants fan and will crush every other team, jk we will suck again we might be better then last year. But we got destroyed by the jets the JETS, it baffles me to say that

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
    The bears might do well, I personally am a full on giants fan and will crush every other team, jk we will suck again we might be better then last year. But we got destroyed by the jets the JETS, it baffles me to say that
    I know the preseason doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it has been an omen over here in Chicago. Personally, I haven't paid any attention to the Giants beyond my fantasy roster so far, so I can't say much.

I'm a Giants & Bears fan too, especially when they play the Cowboys.., well, the truth is, I'm actually a fan of any team when they play the Cowboys... Lol.

I'm a Giants & Bears fan too, especially when they play the Cowboys.., well, the truth is, I'm actually a fan of any team when they play the Cowboys... Lol.
    With you 100 percent, feel the same about the patriots as well

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
    With you 100 percent, feel the same about the patriots as well
    I agree with that too....lol, that is unless they play the Cowboys..

I agree with that too....lol, that is unless they play the Cowboys..
    Oh of course I just won't bother watching

Bump to the top, still have these gloves, used at metlife stadium.would like these gone