View Poll Results: Do you like the new customer service call center hours?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 22.22%
  • No, has impacted my decision to purchase items or caused me to shop elsewhere

4 11.11%
  • Indifferent, never really used it to begin with

24 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call Center Hours Change

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
    Recently the Customer Service Center hours were curtailed. Consider this when answering the poll as Chris W. eluded too.

** Since the change has this had any effect on your ordering or receiving of support. **

My answer is yes for me. I am on the east coast and get done with work at 4, 4:30pm on average, then go pick up my daughter from school, let the dogs out and try and settle in. By the time I have a moment to call about something in the evening they are closed. I cant imagine if I was on the west coast. But I know for me I can call during work all the time. They are not paying me to shop so I dont always see things from Lionel until the end of the day.
    no disrespect but that whats what cell phones are for

I always order online. If I ever need to call, I call on my lunch break or my off day during the week.
    Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Order online.

Can manually enter my Platinum discount and new system doesn't mess up my billing & shipping address now, so rarely call in.

Horrible change for those of us on the west coast. I used to call in on the way home from work, can't do that any longer.