Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Nascar Fans going?

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    I was thinking while watching the first and second stage today with that POS truex leading that the prob with nascar is the true nascar fans are leaving if not already gone and the young kids who nascar is targeting do not like the sport at all and will never like the sport. With all these ridiculous changes every single year, a foreign car company taking over the sport, If I have to hear one more time the Crapota Crapmry SLE five thousand EVS two Pace Car is about to whatever it does one more time I'm going to lose it!!!! If a Chevy or Ford pace car is out there they just say pace car but Crapota has to make everything about them. Go back to the Winston Cup points system and only Chevy Ford and Dodge manufactures and I bet the true nascar fan will come back and everything will be grand. Might need to kick Cryle out of the sport as well LOL
    well stated Mr Carp, well stated.............
    God and Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Luxley View Post
    NHRA was always Pedregon or Force. In Nascar there's at least more than 2 competing.
    Heck the NHRA even has 5 different women that win consistently and don't have issues like the 10 car does!!! Plus the different men and NONE of the drivers alienate themselves from the fans.

where are they going??........................................... .................................................. ......................check out your local dirt track during regional or National touring series events. everythings great, drop the mike
    God and Guns

Quote Originally Posted by ROWDY18 View Post
    Heck the NHRA even has 5 different women that win consistently and don't have issues like the 10 car does!!! Plus the different men and NONE of the drivers alienate themselves from the fans.
    always diggn the speed freaks !!
    chicks in fast cars
    OOOH my!
    novel idea ,
    not one mmmmmm
    but at least 3 are UP FRONT or at top of the charts every event.
    God and Guns

I guess I never answered the question here and my answer is I have gone nowhere else just got tiered of nascar. I have stopped going to races, I have not been watching all the races and the ones I watch have been recorded and I watch them later using the crap out of the fast forward button. On Sundays I have been sleeping in, going to the movies, meeting friends at a coffee shop going to Target and spending two hours there shopping or hanging out not just Target but the entire shopping center has a ton of places and just living a normal life I guess.

#24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Indycar lately. Better racing every week it seems like. Or just other things besides NASCAR. Didnt ever think Sundays and weekends racing would be an after thought but for most of the season I have been a highlights guy. Its lost something overall and it doesnt grab me like it used to. Now I just like the paint schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    I guess I never answered the question here and my answer is I have gone nowhere else just got tiered of nascar. I have stopped going to races, I have not been watching all the races and the ones I watch have been recorded and I watch them later using the crap out of the fast forward button. On Sundays I have been sleeping in, going to the movies, meeting friends at a coffee shop going to Target and spending two hours there shopping or hanging out not just Target but the entire shopping center has a ton of places and just living a normal life I guess.
    This!!! Sums it up. Made time for life as a priority over the sport.

Thank God for fishing, hunting and gun ranges
    God and Guns

To get beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    To get beer.
    ya meen ya went to get beer, ?? after all it is fried day
    God and Guns