Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you guys get your Hero Cards?

RCCA Member
    I'll just throw this out there to everyone, I have hot passes to the Gateway Truck series race as well as hot passes for all 3 series at Kentucky Speedway. If anyone wants a particular hero card from a driver, let me know and I'll try to get one, no guarantees though. To keep me from getting completed overrun with requests, lets please try to keep it to special paint schemes being run those weekends, etc. Basically ones that would be a lot more difficult to obtain elsewhere. Let me know if I can help!

Asking on FB, entering address on card giveaways and buying them ebay (we all can't get to the track or have cold/hot passes).

When at the track, hopefully get them from the display stands.

RCCA Member
    I've actually been going through my own hero cards and I realized that I have a ton extra that I may start listing on eBay.

Well I took some of your advice and was able to get the following sent to me so far

UniFirst from Facebook
    Liftmaster from Liftmaster's website
    Jimmy John's from Facebook

still waiting to hear back from Lowes

RCCA Member
    I used to send requests for cards to teams or their sponsors. Sometimes you had to send an SASE to get one in return but sometimes they'd just mail them to me, every once in awhile, one would be signed or they'd send other goodies with them. These days there are so many sponsors now, it'd take forever to write to them all, so I usually turn to eBay and buy batches at a time, or if I'm lucky enough to visit Charlotte like I have the last couple years, I'll run around to all the team shops. But even that only covers so many cards.

Well Jimmy Johns came in today and I must say I'm impressed, also do they always send 4 hats?

Name:  20170615_162415.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  94.1 KB

You know I remember the day when you just went to the souvenier haulers. They had plenty. And to me the hero cards have become rare. Now you have to have a garage pass to get most. Or go to a driver signing. It's cool to see something I took for granted in demand instead of walked on and thrown away at races.

Never got hats, awesome send. I did get Cups & Card over the years.

I got a flag no hats also got 2 cups

Quote Originally Posted by KKFan5 View Post
    Well Jimmy Johns came in today and I must say I'm impressed, also do they always send 4 hats?

Name:  20170615_162415.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  94.1 KB
    Now that's nice there!!