Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: What Ryan Blaney Pocono Win Diecast are you Ordering?

  1. #21
    RCCA Member DonCarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    Better to sale than horde fill rooms in a house with boxes,and have to live in a three cat shared living room, sleep on shared couch. And also pay a house payment to store more boxes and a car I never drive. Especially a early 2000 Monte Carlo. Really??
    Now go buy more stuff that you will never see but the box of,lol!!
    Yea just some early 2000 Monte Carlo LOL and a three cat shared living room sleeping on a couch??? What do you think I live in a trailer? Anyway I do see my stuff and I have a storage unit because I unlike most people I am a neat freak and I do not like to fill up my house and garage with boxes

    Smaller Pic. by Don Carpenter, on Flickr


    #24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

  2. #22
    RCCA Member DonCarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    Yeah I guess I have sold some now that I think about it,lol......
    Yea Exactly ....


    #24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

  3. #23
    Standard dual auto. like my diecast to resemble what was on track.

  4. #24
    RCCA Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    covington georgia
    Posts
    195
    Considering buying all three, standard,CC,LC. But I just got my dual auto standard that Lionel offered.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    Yea just some early 2000 Monte Carlo LOL and a three cat shared living room sleeping on a couch??? What do you think I live in a trailer? Anyway I do see my stuff and I have a storage unit because I unlike most people I am a neat freak and I do not like to fill up my house and garage with boxes

    Smaller Pic. by Don Carpenter, on Flickr
    You can see my car in the background but also not my actual car. White tahoe

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    Yea just some early 2000 Monte Carlo LOL and a three cat shared living room sleeping on a couch??? What do you think I live in a trailer? Anyway I do see my stuff and I have a storage unit because I unlike most people I am a neat freak and I do not like to fill up my house and garage with boxes

    Smaller Pic. by Don Carpenter, on Flickr
    Awe, go play with your cats,and chill out. Lol ****.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    Yea Exactly ....
    And your point? If I don't like them they go. I don't horde. If I want to sell to help someone I can. And your hypocrisy is? I think I have seen you sale,lol!!! Man you really have to come up with better stuff....

  8. #28
    RCCA Member DonCarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    And your point? If I don't like them they go. I don't horde. If I want to sell to help someone I can. And your hypocrisy is? I think I have seen you sale,lol!!! Man you really have to come up with better stuff....
    It's a Collectible!!! you buy them to collect them if you don't like them why buy them in the first place???


    #24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

  9. #29
    RCCA Member DonCarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    Awe, go play with your cats,and chill out. Lol ****.
    Unlike your MUTT!!! you do not have to play with a cat and a Cat like myself does not need attention, and they don't jump all over you leaving fur and slobber


    #24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    It's a Collectible!!! you buy them to collect them if you don't like them why buy them in the first place???
    Rofl!!! Bud I have one hell of a collection that I am proud of. And wont part with unless I die or hell one day I may get out of it all together,lol. Selling,trading,and collecting go hand in hand. Everyone does it. Now stop the double standard and go clean up the cat hair,lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •