Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ryan Blaney Pocono Win Diecast are you Ordering?

What Ryan Blaney Pocono Win Diecast are you Ordering?

Hello everyone,
    I am curious to see which finish you are ordering. With red being the new drop out color, I think color chrome would look cool but I am also debating with getting a liquid color version. Anyone have any opinions/thoughts on these two finishes and which one will be better?

Thanks

I got the standard dual auto elite. Would've liked the LQ too, but can only swing one, so I'd rather have the track accurate one. Special finish wise, I typically prefer LQ.

i ordered the standard when 1st released. When they changed the drop out color to red today I then ordered the Liquid Color car. Liquid to me is the best finish there is it really stands out. With some of the cars like Gordon's final 24 car it seems to be an even truer looking car to the one on the track.

I ordered the set. Dual auto elite,CC,and LC in elite. Still thinking of getting the standard elite for the hell of it.

I ordered the standard duel auto for the future Mrs. I am retired after all 😁

Standard dual auto for me. I'm not big on special finishes. I prefer my cars to look like what was on the track.

RCCA Member
    I have the dual auto on order. Now that the dropout color is red, I may get the CC as well.

None of them. Harvick isn't on the name rail

Seriously though this is going to be a great piece and the change in drop out color has obviously helped sales. All these first wins and first starts are working out for Lionel and the forum is as active as ever on race days. It's all good stuff!

Had the std dual auto elite on order, now also the CC auto elite with red dropout

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthonor View Post
    I ordered the set. Dual auto elite,CC,and LC in elite. Still thinking of getting the standard elite for the hell of it.
    I will just hold off for a year and Ghost will sell all of his like everything else LOL

#24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional