Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Happy Father's Day...what gift did you get? Plans?

Happy Father's Day to my fellow Dads. I got a new whiskey decanter. I am taking my little guy to see Cars 3 and then back home to watch the race and use my new decanter.

i'm getting a quiet afternoon to watch the race with no interruptions from the family and that will sum up my day
    Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Awesome Chase from the same place

Quote Originally Posted by Team Yankee View Post
    Happy Father's Day to my fellow Dads. I got a new whiskey decanter. I am taking my little guy to see Cars 3 and then back home to watch the race and use my new decanter.
    Bought myself a new Carney display case and took my son to see Cars 3 last night. Going to Jax Shrimp doubleheader today and dinner tonight. Happy race day and Father's Day!

I was expecting my daughter to get me a new band for my Citizen Eco watch. Both daughters went in and bought me a new Citizens watch, nice!!!!!!!!!!

RCCA Member
    Happy Father's Day I was lucky to get some Chase t shirts and race tickets to NH Sep 24 hoping to find a way to get Chase to sign my Napa truck

I got some poopy diapers and crabby children. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Father's Day! I got a 1966 Batman Diecast and an eBay gift card. Will get to watch the race with the family this afternoon.
    Author of Learning Leadership From Biblical Leaders: Lessons In Leadership Qualities

Happy Fathers Day, I got Nickelback and Daughtry tickets at the Greak Theater in Sept from my Kitten Zoey

#24EVER #NotAChaseFan #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Happy Father's Day to all Father's on here!! Wish yall a great day, and may you be blessed!!! Thank you to all of you!!

Wife bought me Harvick's BBB for $28, free S&H from Lionel.