Thread: Carl Edwatsrds last win question

RCCA Member

Carl Edwatsrds last win question

Hello, just a question about Edwards Texas win last fall. I know back in January it was said that the car would be unable to be produced, but I was curious if perhaps some day this car would retro actively be able to be made similar to one of the race winners like in your classic series. Seeing as the reference photos are on your website and it's something in your possession that part is already taken care of, and if Carl Edwards does indeed stay retired then perhaps a few years from now this would be something great to honor his nice career with, especially say 6 or 7 years from now if he were to make the HOF. Just a thought I had this morning.

Also on the subject of the Kyle Larson Michigan car I do feel terrible for you guys. Absoloutley gutted that you won't be able to offer that beauty because I know what a terrific job you all do. It's a shame that a company that's offering a toy that's meant for kids won't allow you to produce a highly valuable adult collectible race win for one of the most popular drivers in the sport, not sure what they think the conflict of interest there is but I'm sorry you all have to deal with it and any back lash that may come with it. Just waned to say that you all do an amazing job with all you do and I know I personally appreciate all the effort you put into getting all these cars produced and accurate, you do a hell of a job!

Unfortunately I can't really give you an answer to your question. I know it would be a great piece to own for Edwards fan but as far as we know, there are no plans to pursue this diecast.

Thanks for all the kind compliments. We hope to continue offering all the awesome raced-win diecast that we can!

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!