View Poll Results: how many are cancelling because of the windshield issue?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • cancel

12 48.00%
  • keep the order as is

13 52.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: blank from windshield

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2b8x View Post
    thank you for your clarification..I can understand your point about Lionel's hands being tied..I read several posts about this and thought a poll might allow the issue to be better gauged without everyone making basically the same comment repeatedly..I do think that it would be wonderful if they would waive the cancellation fee for those that choose to cancel due to this issue..personally $30 won't make me keep a car that I don't want in my display but the gesture would be appreciated I'm sure..based on the autos selling out I doubt that many people cancel anyway so this will basically become a non issue..
    I think they did post in the forum a while back in the ask thread that the HMS cars would be like this, but yeah, I agree, I think it should have been maybe advertised in the descriptions at pre order that way everyone knows. I think the renders all had the black at the point preorders started, which led to more confusion. I am sure it was unintentional on their part, but I understand why folks are upset. I don't like it either. If if wasn't for the black roof on these, I would probably cancel too, but I think it won't look as bad with the black roof. You could try calling the call center. Maybe they'd waive the cancellation fees. Plus, they won't have any trouble selling what people cancel I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by inj9696 View Post
    I don't think everyone is understanding what your poll was; I know what you are saying since I am a victim of it. Folks THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MONSTER BANNER, this is about the black paint missing around the entire windsheild. This makes it look very cheap and unfinished. I do not see why the lack of the banner caused the entire windsheild to not have the black trim put around it at all. This also is on Chase Elliott cars so look out.
    Quote Originally Posted by inj9696 View Post
    Well it sounds like we are stuck now :-( When I got my Chase Elliott Hooters I was like what on earth is this!
    I agree on both post, well said, this is the issue at hand.

I would have ordered every finish in auto if they had the borders. Still had my 3Q discount to use too. I just ordered the standard non-auto elite and used my survey code $10 off coupon and called it good. I still have 3 other auto'd elites on order and I will determine whether or not I keep them once they arrive. Funny how all those Last Ride "made to order" cars sold out in 2 days though. Hopefully they blew through all those signed blanks and they are all gone, and also hopefully they make a raced Homestead version with some new, properly bordered autographed windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2b8x View Post
    it's not a threat..and I'll spend my money however I choose..too many people write posts saying "buy it or don't" obviously I understand those options captain obvious..it's a poll to get a better understanding of the importance of this topic..if you don't want to participate then that's fine but don't imply that I'm making a threat because that is quite an overreach..
    Bravo! (Two thumbs up)
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

The newest 1:64 series i saw at walmart yesterday, picked up the Bowyer, completely blank windshield, no monster or black bar, just blank like the 1:24s are now doing on the dale jr auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshal13 View Post
    The newest 1:64 series i saw at walmart yesterday, picked up the Bowyer, completely blank windshield, no monster or black bar, just blank like the 1:24s are now doing on the dale jr auto.
    I think they said all the 1/64s are gonna be like that from now on. Not sure if that included the boxed releases or just authentics.

Quote Originally Posted by kwobubba View Post
    I think they said all the 1/64s are gonna be like that from now on. Not sure if that included the boxed releases or just authentics.
    it Just the Authentics But the Boxed Releases will have the driver name on back windrow

#SupportLangleySpeedway Check Thedie_castnews @NDNONFACEBOOK ON Twitter

This..oops
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OU812DIDU

Name:  CE Hooters.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  94.2 KB

This lackluster border :-( but I will keep it.
    OU812DIDU

I plan on putting a monster decal on my final ride dale jr auto but with my luck he'll have signed high and i wont be able to lol.