Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Displaying Blues

Displaying Blues

I began the task of displaying cars in the race room ( Vault). It's where I keep all my high end cars an protos and doors, rare sets. The room has blacknout curtains and stays closed off. Its my sanctuary with my TV and computer desk. Wow,began the task of unscrewing the diecast placing them in displays. Holy hell at 6:00 this morning after spending since 10:00 the night before. I only have a few select that I have ARC that are doubles to put up out in the open. But will say. After seeing some of yalls collection rooms. This is time consuming as hell. And thank you to yall giving me ideas. Am finally having fun seeing the cars and not the boxes they are in. Glad I have a man cave storage next door. I will be filling it soon with the boxes! But it's been fun. We have a great and fun hobby!
    20170721_164057 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr
    LOOKING FOR CHASE,OR GORDON PROTOS AND DOORS

Also,word of warning. My wife bought me the helmet display cases from Michaels. Don't buy them. Two were busted. And they didn't even bother to tell her. And they come shrink wrapped. And once you cut off the shrink wrap that's when pieces of the inside border securing the glass fall loose. Buy the car and helmet displays from Lionel. I wanted the cabinet look. Well we are regretting it now. Spent an hour fixing just one.

Stupid write up and learn how to take pics of the whole car
    I dont like Roadkill18 and people with 14000+ posts talk way to much

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
    Thank ya sir. I stand corrected....I am sure your fan base will agree.... Shall I cry now or later?

Yea.. I spend hours messing about.. glad ya have some out to enjoy.. I enjoy mine every day

Quote Originally Posted by NAUSECAR View Post
    Yea.. I spend hours messing about.. glad ya have some out to enjoy.. I enjoy mine every day
    Man I am gonna have to buy another screwdriver. This is crazy. But it's comming along good. Have to go for more individual display cases. And pick up more side slat platforms and standard slant. Pole Night is gonna love me,lol

Had to read this twice to realize you weren't talking about displaying cars that were blue. XC meet did a number on me today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
    LOL, North Korean Jungle LOL Awesome

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarp View Post
    LOL, North Korean Jungle LOL Awesome
    Don't promote it. He has Kim Jung as a source for his buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomConfetti View Post
    Had to read this twice to realize you weren't talking about displaying cars that were blue. XC meet did a number on me today lol
    Sorry brother. It was funny. When I started unscrewing the diecast. I was like ****. Can't they go back to no mounted screws! This sucks!! Rofl!