View Poll Results: What will you purchase in 2018?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elite

40 45.98%
  • ARC

26 29.89%
  • Unsure

21 24.14%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Diecast Announcement!

RCCA Member
    Probably nothing w/ ELITE changes. Don’t own a single ARC currently for a reason, and now I’ll be forced to buy one in an ELITE box. My emotions will probably blow over though. I tend to think the ELITE DNP list will be just as long in 2018 as it is now.

Elite , they are good enough for me, they sit behind glass displayed in a case. I don't get those who are crying over the tethers. How many times do you actually open and close the hood and trunk? Or do you just sleep better at night knowing it's there?

RCCA Member
    People can cry/moan all they want but I'm glad Lionel is forward thinking and making changes now to stay viable in the future. I am willing to bet they hate to make these changes, so instead of whining about how you will buy 0 cars...why don't you try to recruit more people into buying diecast?

RCCA Member
    I will buy a few Harvick Elites, maybe his 2018 Championship car
    God and Guns

I might try and pick up Chase Elliott's and Trevor Bayne's (if offered) standards in Elite. I will be buying more 1:24s next year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Blooded View Post
    Probably nothing w/ ELITE changes. Don’t own a single ARC currently for a reason, and now I’ll be forced to buy one in an ELITE box. My emotions will probably blow over though. I tend to think the ELITE DNP list will be just as long in 2018 as it is now.
    think of it as a upgraded arc

I'll be buying more cars most likely. The cheaper prices will be great.

RCCA Member
    I am new here but I am looking forward to this personally. I hope to buy Elites this year to add to my collection. I love collecting but I've never really been able to buy Elites. I've got about 300 1/64 and 26 1/24 ARC
    I know it's not a huge price difference for 2018, but, it's enough to make me maybe afford the Elites a little easier.
    I'll usually get 1 or 2 of my fav 1/24 ARC each year and then a bunch of the 1/64 cause I can get so many more for the money.
    I must say, I am in awe at some of y'alls collections!!
    Really liking this group and learning a lot following this forum !! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crnman3 View Post
    I am new here but I am looking forward to this personally. I hope to buy Elites this year to add to my collection. I love collecting but I've never really been able to buy Elites. I've got about 300 1/64 and 26 1/24 ARC
    I know it's not a huge price difference for 2018, but, it's enough to make me maybe afford the Elites a little easier.
    I'll usually get 1 or 2 of my fav 1/24 ARC each year and then a bunch of the 1/64 cause I can get so many more for the money.
    Welcome to the forum sir! Glad to hear you’ll be able to get a few of the Elites you want with the new pricing structure. Looks like you’ve got off to a good start with what you’ve already collected.

Quote Originally Posted by crnman3 View Post
    Yeah I'm with you I have 275 1/64s 2 ELITES and 3 ARC's. Like you I'm very happy with this price change as it allows me to expand my collection. Welcome to the forum!
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw