Thread: What Are You Thankful For?

Red face What Are You Thankful For?

Thanksgiving in the USA is very quickly approaching us. As all of us probably know Thanksgiving is a time to share what you are thankful for. I got the inspiration to start this thread today in school when we were told that we have to prepare a speech that tells the class two things we are thankful for. We were asked to not think on the traditional level "I am thankful for my family" as we probably all are, instead we were asked to make it two things that we may overlook but we are still thankful for because it makes our lives better. So I ask everyone on here the same thing I was asked "What are 2 things that you are thankful to have?" I always like to do things like this around this time of year because it opens up our minds to how good we really have it. I volunteer at a food bank so I know first hand how lucky we are to have some of what we have when there are people in this world that don't have enough to even get a can of food. You are invited to share more than 2 things you are thankful for as well. Please, let's all share what we are thankful for in this thread so we all can be opened up to how great we all have it.

The 2 Things I came up with that I am thankful for are:
    A warm smile on someone's face because it may be what I need to keep going that day as well as a can of food because there are people that are struggling just to survive, We commonly overlook a meal on our table but for some people it is a rare occurrence.

Thank You!
    Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Family and friend first and health and free of stress which if there is no stress there should be no relationship problems, money problems, health problems the list goes on and on.

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

im thankful to actually have a normal thanksgiving this year, no more working retail on black friday/thursday for me!!

Jesus, the good ol USA and the Flag, Nascar, Busch Beer, being able to live in a country with more freedoms than most, and Legos. I love Legos.

Short version: God, family, the opportunity to get a higher education at an incredible place like Florida State and that I have the resources available to buy die-cast.

Canít believe I forgot beer and Jack Danielís... Iím truly sorry for this terrible mistake.

being born my parents the military another day above dirt and all the people who have given me great deals on some of my collection and you know how you are

Simply put, everything