Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So now that the seasons over, what do we do

So now that the seasons over, what do we do

It's now like I don't know what to do with myself without NASCAR on anymore, walking dead is on and starwars is coming out. Waiting on game of thrones to come back. Once I start working at Honda I'm sure my time will get taken up, what do you guys plan to do now that NASCAR is over

Take a break, relax and regroup. Watch the Bruins, spend time with my new grand daughter, go through the mountain of diecasts Miss G and I have and rearrange displays, buy a new fire suit and over the wall crew shoes, get the #33 and #38 ready for the 2018 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour season, get to the #2 SK modified shop and help get that car ready too and collect more parts for my '87 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe project. The racing off-season is still busy for us up here in New England.
    Crew Chief for the #38 Kendall Oil Chevrolet on the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour - By The Grace Of God And 600 Horsepower

Rearrange the diecast curios while watching/listening to NASCAR dvds or DOT/Dega Nights/Cars.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Working and Watching some College and Steelers football and Pens Hockey and Follow Larson Dirt races on twitter

#SupportLangleySpeedway Check Thedie_castnews @NDNONFACEBOOK ON Twitter

Watch all of my money slowly disappear as Dale's diecasts begin to ship

Go to work for the next couple of months and start counting down the days till Daytona speedweeks in February.

Football.... and beer

Let's see..... Drink some beer, place an order for the last ride raced if offered. Watch Bama finish out their season. Finish things with our property. Enjoy the hell out of Christmas, every day of December. Make plans for going to the members event, and Homestead for next year. Hunt down a last ride Door#..... drink more beer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
    It's now like I don't know what to do with myself without NASCAR on anymore, walking dead is on and starwars is coming out. Waiting on game of thrones to come back. Once I start working at Honda I'm sure my time will get taken up, what do you guys plan to do now that NASCAR is over
    What are you going to be doing at Honda and what dealership?

Quote Originally Posted by Fouraker View Post
    What are you going to be doing at Honda and what dealership?
    I am going to start working at Honda either later this week or early next week, just need to fill out work papers. I am going to be working as a service technician there to earn some money to get all the dale jr wins, new car and pay for college. All the other dealerships near me either needed hours during school or not hiring which stinks because there are like 5 Chevy and Ford dealers near me.