Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rip to a good friend of mine

Sorry to hear this. Life is not fair that much we all know. We can only pray and hope there is a reason for all that happens. Otherwise why do we endure such pains. I lost my mom 2 days before Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It was sudden and unexpected. She had a brain aneurysm. One minute she was talking things over with my dad about my wife, daughter, and I coming down that week and the next thing she is fallen over on the floor and we are being told we need to meet him at the hospital as soon as possible. Stay strong. Its never easy to lose those we care about. But the fact that it hurts so much and feels so wrong is a sign of how much of impact that they had on our lives during their time here with us.

Thoughts, and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Life is not fair that much we all know. We can only pray and hope there is a reason for all that happens. Otherwise why do we endure such pains. I lost my mom 2 days before Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It was sudden and unexpected. She had a brain aneurysm. One minute she was talking things over with my dad about my wife, daughter, and I coming down that week and the next thing she is fallen over on the floor and we are being told we need to meet him at the hospital as soon as possible. Stay strong. Its never easy to lose those we care about. But the fact that it hurts so much and feels so wrong is a sign of how much of impact that they had on our lives during their time here with us.
    Well said sir, very true

Thoughts and prayers

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn Curtis View Post
    It was announced yesterday that a friend of mine in My senior class had died as of yesterday. She has a stroke on Friday and lost feeling in the left half of her body and was flown to new York, she was going to brain surgery and supposedly died right before. Just got accepted into a d1 school for soccer and a full ride. Always there to brighten your day and was friends with everyone. It's unfair that they had to take such a wonderful and loving person. Heaven gained an angel, you will be missed aleka
    sorry to hear that god speed to her

So very sorry to hear this, especially with someone so young.