Thank you for registering with the official Lionel Racing forum! We are here to answer your die-cast questions, inform you about new releases, important press releases from Lionel Racing, up-to-date paint scheme releases, and much more. Before you start you may have a few questions as to how things work around here. Here is some general information to help you get started.

•How do I post?
◦After registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. After registration, your username will be submitted for moderation and will be approved as time allows (Mondays - Fridays from 8am until 5pm EST). Both Members and registered users of the Lionel Racing web site who have purchased before will have access to this forum. Once you are approved, you will be able to start posting.

•How do I become eligible to post?
◦Their are different ways to become eligible. You can call our Customer Experience Center at 800.952.0708 (9am to 9pm EST on weekdays) to sign up or visit http://www.lionelracing.com/ to become an Member or you can register online and make a purchase.

•Are there restrictions as to what I may post?
◦Yes there are some that can be found in our forum rules along with image restrictions. If you break an image restriction you will be informed of what the exact issue is and your post will not be submitted.

•When and where will my questions be answered?
◦Questions will be answered during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday minus Holidays) from 9 am EST to 5 pm EST in the "Ask Lionel Racing" thread. Questions will not be answered after hours or during holidays.

•Where can I learn about New Releases for Lionel Racing and ?
◦To learn more about New Releases please visit our New Releases forum.

•Where can I find the most up-to-date raced win artwork from Lionel Racing?
◦This may be easily found at our Raced-Win Artwork Forum.

•Where can I find news for Lionel Racing and ?
◦Official news releases for Lionel Racing and can be found on our forum RCCA News and Announcements along with our Facebook page.

•Where can I see Platinum and Gold monthly random drawing winners?
◦Winners will be posted once a month in our Platinum and Gold Monthly Winners forum.

•Where can I see which items were cancelled (DNP'd) throughout the year?
◦Information for any DNPs may be found at our DNP Notifications Forum.

•What types of image files are acceptable?◦Image file sizes up-to, and including, 1mb (mega bit) are acceptable in these formats: .GIF, .JPEG, and .PNG.
◦We do request that you please use either an image code [IMG] to post images or use our link ability.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please enjoy your stay here!