This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Elliott duel win

So there are window braces on passenger window, extra window braces on back windows, and roof flaps for superspeedway cars. In 2017 these details were dropped . Will these decals be added to 2018 race win cars for superspeedways?? Really helps make the car look legit to superspeedways and seems like easy decal add and nothing to do w molds. Hope you guys change this for all of us. Thanks.

Meant roof hatch decal not roof flaps, sorry.

Comment

I was told no roof hatch details would be added going forward. They usually try to get the window braces added with decals.
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

For the sake of stirring the pot on this conversation, is there any particular reason Lionel decided to quit with the roof hatch decal? It seems like a trivial thing to remove since it has nothing to do with the mold. I know this was started last year, but I don't recall ever seeing a reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbeast View Post
          is there any particular reason Lionel decided to quit with the roof hatch decal?
          Possible inconsistencies.

Originally posted by LionelRacing
          At times we have to outsource artwork and we believe that is why sometimes it was added in the past.
          https://lionelracingforum.com/forum/...428#post403428
          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Thanks, Lastlap. I figured it was something I just missed.

Comment

Thanks for the help and sharing our answer.

sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X