This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Wins

Curious why the detail was left off the Dega vs the Daytona? The Daytona has roof hatch outline, the extra braces on front and rear windows but the Dega has non of that.
    Brad Keselowski Fan!

I suspect different computer artist for the race detail and not sure who approves when finished but this is a topic that I'm all about and frustrates me. They have ability to do this, it's known, on every superspeedway NASCAR cup car, and only decals. If they would share render before sent off to makers we could help w this inconsistency and help w stuff like wrong color confetti on Austin Dillon's charlotte win car! Got to care about little detail stuff that makes a big difference

Comment

Agreed, itís the little things that make a difference. Like on the 2 Dega is has the roof hatch but doesnít appear to have the window braces. Seems simple to do but maybe thereís more to it then we know.
      Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

It is based off the artist. I was told by production they are not going to add those hatch outlines anymore because of the inconsistencies.
        sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Would it be possible the artist who does add the details for plate wins, can do all the plate track wins?
          Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

That would be a good idea, or have a super speedway check list to look through before submission. Each super speedway has a set of things that are different on the car like what we have mentioned . Keep a list of those and double check it against artist render . Just an idea. Still not getting the inconsistencies in the roof hatch, every race win is completely different so even if each team had a little different hatch that is what the photogs help w at race, and a norm for race wins, difference. It is mandatory on all those tracks, part of the car. Think the bigger problem would be having two stenhouse wins next to each other and one clearly dominates the other w details. That is an inconsistency I think would be an issue on team Lionel .

Comment

I was told by production they would not add the roof hatch. At times we have to outsource artwork and we believe that is why sometimes it was added in the past.
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X