X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Authentics Wave 88

Hello Lionel!
    So I know there was some sort of issue with Wave 88 and Walmart a while back that resulted in quite a bit of the wave being sold to Meijer, but I was also told that Wave 88 WOULD still be in Walmart in a few weeks. I want to say this was a little less than 2 months ago, and I haven seen any Wave 88 in Walmarts (I don't live near Meijers). Is Wave 88 still being shipped out to Walmarts or at this point is there no hope that I'll see them in stores? Thanks for your time
    -Joe

I am not sure why you were told "in a few weeks" over 2 months ago. I know we have said on the forum this month that Wal-Mart has decided to take some and it should be a few weeks before they put them out. I was one of the ones helping resticker in our warehouse over a week ago the packs to be sent to Wal-Mart. Keep in mind once we ship we don't control when they put them out or where they put them out. I would hope by April or definitely by May they would have them out but that is my best guess. However, they are buying some so they should be out sometime in Wal-Mart.
    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
    X