This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Neon Numbers

Would it be possible to reach out to the team and see if they would update the art for this car to offer with the neon yellow numbers instead of the white numbers? The roof number is also neon yellow.

Seeing as it already ran 3 races with white numbers there’s no reason to change the Diecast with the yellow

Last edited by Jlogano22; March 17th, 2018, 03:41 PM.
    Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
    Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
    Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
      Seeing as it already ran 3 races with white numbers there’s no reason to rui...err change the Diecast with the yellow
      How is this helpful to the forum?

Comment

How do we know they will not run yellow number for the rest of the season with this scheme? The team has yellow numbers on the Hauler, on the sign outside the shop and on the walls inside the shop.

As far as this being helpful to the forum, it's not but neither is asking the same question by 10 different people weekly! But that is why it is posted in the "Ask Lionel Racing" for Lionel to answer with a correct and proper response.

Maybe I should have reworded my question with, Would it have been possible for the team to have sent in updated art for this car with the neon yellow numbers instead of the white numbers?

T-Money, Thanks you for all you do and put up with on the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisacc02 View Post
          How do we know they will not run yellow number for the rest of the season with this scheme? The team has yellow numbers on the Hauler, on the sign outside the shop and on the walls inside the shop.

As far as this being helpful to the forum, it's not but neither is asking the same question by 10 different people weekly! But that is why it is posted in the "Ask Lionel Racing" for Lionel to answer with a correct and proper response.

Maybe I should have reworded my question with, Would it have been possible for the team to have sent in updated art for this car with the neon yellow numbers instead of the white numbers?

T-Money, Thanks you for all you do and put up with on the forum!
          I wasn't referring to your question, rather the useless second comment.

Comment

We will produce based on what the team supplies. At this time it is white numbers. It is early in the process so if they want the numbers changed they will let us know.
            sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
            X