This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherís Day sale

When I click on list that email provides and cars on it , it says no valid on car in cart. Is there a certain car or list? Thanks

Tommey, I clicked on the picture and it took me to a list of 205 diecasts

Comment

Same here , but I put one in box and applied THANKUMOM18 and says no valid

Comment

Tommey22...which car did you add. That page you land on is sorted oldest to newest. The newest releases are excluded. Meaning all 2018 and 2017 that were received in 2018. It states those are excluded in the footer of the email because that violates our MAP policy with our retailers.
        sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

I just selected a car from the list that was provided by email, if itís not on sale than should it be on email? Thatís all Iím asking, because usually the list u provide is accurate, thanks

Comment

We cannot remove certain items from the webpage since we use filters to build pages. Some newer released 2017 items on that page were not included. Sorry for any confusion.
            sigpic

Comment

No problem thanks for clarification

Comment

No problem. Thanks for understanding. We will continue to work on that to make it easier for the customers.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X