This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Control

Guys, I don't mean to complain, but the quality control stuff has been brought up repeatedly, including this issue, and it's still happening. Yet again, I am probably going to send back and be without a signed car that I preordered to make sure I got one. I have tried adjusting the screws to get this thing to sit anywhere close to level and it won't. Making sure all four wheels touch the ground should be something pretty basic the factory should be able to handle. I am to the point where I am going to not only quit buying elites, as I have, but am going to quit preordering ARC's too. I was hoping with the plastic chassis and fewer parts the good ol 3 wheeler problem would be solved, but it isn't. The Bowman I got was the same way, but the screw adjustments corrected it. Please get the factory to get their act together on quality, these things are too expensive to be getting frequent issues like wrap bubbles, tears, lopsided cars, etc.

I agree. Of my 7 elites i just got almost all of tgem have an issue in one of those areas you mentioned. Its really getting to the point where i am reconsidering future orders

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
      I agree. Of my 7 elites i just got almost all of tgem have an issue in one of those areas you mentioned. Its really getting to the point where i am reconsidering future orders
      My Bowman had a bubble in the headlight decal that I didn't notice when i went to open the hood and my finger caught it tore the wrap. I didn't send it back because it's not that noticeable, but this Byron has the same thing. The factory is doing a pitiful job making sure these decals are pressed completely in the crevices. I bought Chase Hooters car at Bristol, luckily I looked at it before leaving because the Mountain Dew logo had an air pocket the size of my finger tip under it and the logo was torn. Why can't this stuff get corrected? Maybe go back to tampo stamped graphics if the factory can't grasp what they're supposed to do. I'm really not trying to be rude, but I've been reporting this stuff for the last couple years, and it's just getting worse. I don't expect cars to be perfect by any means, but this stuff is kind of ridiculous. One dollar hot wheels have cars that all 4 wheels touch the ground.

Comment

My first 2018 had paint bubbles all over it, had chips all over it, and even had a attempted touch up job by someone on the roof rail where it was chipped, they even got touch up paint on the side window. How it got sent out to be sold to the public is beyond me. Only got 1 2018 and had to send it back for a replacement. My 2nd 201í will be here Monday and I really hope itís not as bad.
        Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

My 2018 elite had chips on it. Sent it back.

Comment

I've cancelled all my 2018 ELITE pre-orders and moved them to ARCs because they just seem to have better quality. It is a real shame how these cars cost so much and there is no such thing as quality anymore.
            Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by KEMMO View Post
              I've cancelled all my 2018 ELITE pre-orders and moved them to ARCs because they just seem to have better quality. It is a real shame how these cars cost so much and there is no such thing as quality anymore.
              Not sure it'll be any better. The 3 I've got this year have all been ARC's.

Comment

What is the screw adjustment?

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
                  Not sure it'll be any better. The 3 I've got this year have all been ARC's.
                  That's a shame because I have 5 ARC's on pre-order. Good thing my hotwheels collection will be on all 4 wheels at least.
                  Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Originally posted by FSU185 View Post
                    What is the screw adjustment?
                    Sometimes you can loosen the screw where the wheel turns on the one that's not hitting the ground and it may correct it if it's not too badly off.

Comment

If you purchased from us directly kwobubba and decide to return please send back to me directly so I can see this car.

Thanks!
                      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                      X