This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Particular Die-cast and Internships

Hellooooooooooooooo Lionel Racing! So I've got two really totally opposite questions for you today.

1) I was never able to get my hands on a 2017 standard paint Dale Jr. Nationwide 1:24 scale diecast before they sold out. However, in the promo image for the 40 car display case, I noticed that very diecast, as well as in a fix episode titled "Days of Die-cast" (Pictured below). I assume that one or two were kept at Lionel Racing for production purposes and what not, any chance (if one indeed does live in Lionel Racing) I could buy one?

2) Would Lionel Racing happen to offer any summer internships in communications? Not for this year, but perhaps for next year?

Thanks! See you at the 600!

They keep the #1 Elites and the protos and auction off and raffle of the protos, as well as give them as prizes for epoint lifetime numbers. The one you saw might have been a proto or #1 Elite from the factory before the bulk quantity shipped last year.

Comment

The 1 in the 40 car display case is probably the liquid color finish. They had a few of those in their store here in Concord and that display case is in the store too.

Comment

The one in the display was an older image. I don't believe we have any left of the Dale Jr 2017 cars. Sorry.

As far as the internship programs we don't have anything in place but I will send you a PM.

Thanks!
        sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
        X