This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you explain this

Id like to know why some of the marketplace auctions are closed with 3-4 days left. Iíve been following the harvick Sonoma sample and the truex prototype. Yesterda6 when I looked at them, they had 3 days left on them. Today the auctions are closed.

I haven't seen anything close early like this. The only one I closed out was the Dale Jr Justice League because I noticed a damage on it. All the other auctions run their full time as far as I know. I set them to a time and they just run their course unless something has happened.

Has anyone else seen this?
    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

The Kevin Harvick Sonoma Win Sample and the Martin Truex proto were loaded on 5/7/18 and had it's first bid on 5/7. Sonoma win ended on 5/14 and that would make sense to be a 7 day auction or around that time. 3-4 days left would be a 10-11 day auction and we rarely do those and I think all of these I loaded were 9 days or less. The Truex one shows the auction end on 5/12 so I don't think you could have seen it yesterday. Sorry for the confusion but it appears from what I am digging it up it worked as it should but open to see if others have had issues.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe my thing didnít refresh. Ok...thanks

Comment

Ok, just wanting to make sure it is not a widespread issue.

Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X