This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior painting of elites...

Can the black painting of the roll cage please be looked at again by you guys. Grey is every cars standard color, something each team must have. If we see black I think that is each teams own preference of a foam cover or something along those lines. This is most apparent on the driver side and passenger side posts closest to front of car. On drivers side having it all black all the time is more incorrect than correct based on the entire field and almost completely hides the mirror from being seen or notice on the diecast . In my own opinion if elites were done like the arc version it would not only be more accurate but show off the mirror on the elites. I also don't know when I've ever seen the small post on passsenger side window be blacked out by teams. Seems be easier for you guys to have standard interior as well . But that is just me guessing.

Comment

Comment

To me the Joey car the mirror is hidden, even if picture of diecast was at same angle as Kurt Busch actual 500 win. If you guys went through trouble of cutting the small window net down to show post and mirror atleast make it visible. Think it would help. Also the mirror on the diecast is put way to high up. Random qualifying runs and such sometimes the drivers have different position of mirror but 99/100 have them very low, almost to door . Yours are closer to top if window then other. Thanks for time.

Comment

I am not sure we will change this yet. It seems it is driver/team preference. When looking at Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, Austin Dillon and a couple others theirs are black. It looks like Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch and Martin Truex are silver. Maybe something to poll as a suggestion to get others input.
          sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

And Joey is one that appears to run with the black as well.....

sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
            X