This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Busch Sweep Question

first of all Iím pretty excited about the sweep set. Thanks for correcting the Toyota grill color. I do have a few questions

1. With it being a sample on the fix will the Kyle Busch NOS car have the Pilot stores decal? If not why is this?
    2. For Gordonís 1998 Darlington win to be released by the Southern 500 is it already in production? Any way you can share photos used to produce the art for this car?

Thanks!

I donít think they finished the polling Jeff Gordonís Car. If they have it wouldíve been only recently so I think it will be several weeks before production would begin

Comment

Originally posted by Jwyatt4884 View Post
      I donít think they finished the polling Jeff Gordonís Car. If they have it wouldíve been only recently so I think it will be several weeks before production would begin
      I know they said the goal was Darlington. That would be quite the feat if they made Darlington with it. No matter when released itís going to sharp.

Comment

Being a sample and not a prototype, you won't see the Pilot decals on the production car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior3815 View Post
          Being a sample and not a prototype, you won't see the Pilot decals on the production car.
          Still going to be a nice set. Must have been a sponsor a conflict.

Comment

Pilot was a one race deal, they're based down the road from Bristol in Knoxville, so I think they just jumped on for that race. Maybe it wasn't worth the trouble of licensing for just one diecast.

Comment

Originally posted by chris31 View Post

Still going to be a nice set. Must have been a sponsor a conflict.
              Fortunately would be a pretty easy add. I'm sure you could find someone to print them for you . Definitely cool either way.

Comment

The set shown was a sample so it won't have the decal.

I plan to show the prototype for the Gordon's in the next week or so. Just buy with race weeks in town. Yes, we are ahead of schedule so I hope we will deliver in late August/early September. We just go the prototype and they have been sent out for approvals. Production will begin as soon as approvals are given.

sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                X