All Star Extra Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Extra Item

Could a sticker be included of SHR's 50th win banner? Like Harvick's 100th win banner.

Many thanks.

DW.
    Last edited by Lastlap; May 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

I doubt it but I have asked......stay tuned.
    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Any news on this?
      "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I was told they put a 100th win sticker in the box. It will be a replica of the banner the team had but they said it was a 100th win banner or something. I haven't seen it myself.
        sigpic

Comment

We are not sure if the 50th win for the All-Star is going to be in the packaging. We didn't get anything from the team to do so.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LionelRacing View Post
            I was told they put a 100th win sticker in the box. It will be a replica of the banner the team had but they said it was a 100th win banner or something. I haven't seen it myself.
            You're confusing two different races. Vegas was the 100th for Harvick and you announced awhile back it would have one of the above.

DW is asking about the All-Star win being SHR 50th and I'm sure if you asked they would be all for it. Very similar banner to the Harvick 100th and that was a go so this would be too I imagine. Don't wait for the team to ask for it. Ask the team if you can do it.
            Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; July 11th, 2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I got that late yesterday and forgot to reply. They were not planning to include it because they hadn't seen this banner nor did the team say anything about it. They are asking the team at the next meeting to see if they want it in there or if they can give us right to produce for us to print and include.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X