Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Gordon Darlington (promise it's the last question about this one)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Gordon Darlington (promise it's the last question about this one)

Sorry to bother again about this Lionel, but around a month ago I asked about the Jeff Gordon 1998 Darlington RV's special finish dropout color and you guys said it would be red. Then, after a thread in the suggestion box in which me and many other members agreed that the dropout color should be the blue for upcoming versions of this paint scheme, I come to ask: Will the Darlington diecast dropout color still be red? Or has it changed to blue oficially?

I ask because if it's blue I'd love to order it! Just making sure about what the correct information is before I do. Thank you!

Originally posted by ruppel24fan View Post
    Sorry to bother again about this Lionel, but around a month ago I asked about the Jeff Gordon 1998 Darlington RV's special finish dropout color and you guys said it would be red. Then, after a thread in the suggestion box in which me and many other members agreed that the dropout color should be the blue for upcoming versions of this paint scheme, I come to ask: Will the Darlington diecast dropout color still be red? Or has it changed to blue oficially?

I ask because if it's blue I'd love to order it! Just making sure about what the correct information is before I do. Thank you!
    Looks like its going to be red again....

https://lionelracingforum.com/forum/...ton-drop-color

Comment

It is blue.

HendrickMS24 you are referring to the Byron car that might be red. The Byron Axalta JG Tribute at Darlington may be red because sample has already been approved. We changed the Jeff Gordon Darlington before.

So, blue will be the drop out color on the Jeff Gordon Darlington NASCAR Classic.
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
      X