This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 2 get 1 free special.....Billing question

When I added two of the same cars that had the buy 2 get 1 free, plus free shipping special to my cart, the discount & free shipping didn't show to be applied when I went to checkout.... Some help please?

I noticed if u use all caps it doesn’t work , I tried all lower case and worked , hope this might help

Comment

Thanks, that worked to give me free shipping. Problem is on the "review order page" it shows I'm paying the regular price per car & not the advertised sale price per car as shown on the main pages where you can pick out the cars .......... The total amount of the invoice isn't correct...
      Last edited by Nascar24; June 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Sometimes you have to re-enter the promo code again, before you hit the submit order button.

Comment

Checked again & tried again, but it won't show the sale price of the cars... Just gives me the regular price! It's obviously something Lionel will have to help me with...

Comment

Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post
            Checked again & tried again, but it won't show the sale price of the cars... Just gives me the regular price! It's obviously something Lionel will have to help me with...
            and you're positive the cars you have in your cart have the promo banner right? It may be something to do with two of the same one, if I understood your original post correctly. I'm sure a quick call to CS will clear it all up and get the order through.

Comment

Yes, they are under the buy 2 get 1 free banner...

Comment

Call the call center on Monday and they should be able to help. Sorry not easy to help online when I may not be quite sure what you are seeing. It almost sounds like you only put 2 cars in your cart? You can chose any cars on the page after buying 2 you can get a 3rd one free. Want to make sure that is clear. We have had one other person put 2 cars in his cart and checkout thinking the 3rd car would come automatically for free. Just making sure you know to chose all 3 cars in your cart. Also feel free to PM me screen shots if the works but you will get much faster response from the call center in the morning because they can just talk with you directly to see the issue.

Thanks!
                sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                X