This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Gordon 1998 Atlanta Diecast

Looking on the render for the diecast and the footage from the race, the right front tire had no Goodyear lettering on it and a decent scuff mark on the fender from contact with a car that crashed towards the end of the race. Will the render be updated with the pre-production car to replicate the damage or will it stay as shown on the renders?

Can you send me PM of the image/videos you have. We have the race we watched and we saw where he made contact with Morgan Shephard (that wasn't that bad) but it took a break and we thought they pitted. The images I have and close up shots I have (which are not great) don't really show any damage and you can see the yellow Goodyear but again it is driving so we are working with what we got the best that we can.

Some folks thought there was a mark on the passenger side but you can see it is not a black mark but rather a space in the decals that you can see looks the same on the driver side.

If you have found other shots please send to me in a PM.

sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

By the way these are very low resolution as this was stills from a video....again working with what we had.

Thanks!
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
      X