This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Atlanta Win Snips

LionelRacing I was actually watching this race not that long ago. I went back and did some snippings for you. When I saw the previous post about the Right front being "blacked" out is correct. I also saw some Tire wear on the Left Rear fender. Hope these help yall.
    WANT LIST
    2009 - #09 Miccouskee 1/24 Talladega Win ARC /2012 - #22 Discount Tire 1/24 ARC /2012 - #2 Miller Lite 1/24 Bristol Win ARC

I dont know why the pictures are small on here. they are in good size on my computer. I can email them to yall if these are too small.
    WANT LIST
    2009 - #09 Miccouskee 1/24 Talladega Win ARC /2012 - #22 Discount Tire 1/24 ARC /2012 - #2 Miller Lite 1/24 Bristol Win ARC

Comment

I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Sorry to intrude on the discussion, but I found this pretty decent video on YouTube showing the post race celebration if it helps out at all. From the 9:45 to 9:55 mark, are the best shots. I believe the comment about the tire lettering being all rubbed off on the right front is correct based on the view from those 10 seconds.

Video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkXj8li8vqU
        Last edited by NERaceFan; June 13th, 2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks everyone! I will send these to the artist to make the updates.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys for all the help with this car and sending along some great information. We were able to update the NASCAR red bar logo to at least say "NASCAR". I was able to get the art team to also update the drivers side rear fender that had some black on it as well as some scrapes on the passenger side from the rub with Morgan Shepard toward the end of the race. We also update the passenger side tire. We have the white on the grille updated as well but not sure the factory can replicate anything on the grille because it is a separate piece. But I am going to ask!

Check out the lastest art! Thanks again for the input!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X