X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment for preorder query!

Hey Lionel,
    Is there a way I can pay for a preorder before it gets shipped. I have money on my Paypal account wondered could I use that towards payment off a preorder/s. It's been a while since i bought directly off your website and cant remember if I get charged on day of given release or? Don't want to be second guessing when to lodge money into my account when your going to charge etc! Thanks.

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Originally posted by aidan2613 View Post
    Is there a way I can pay for a preorder before it gets shipped.
    You can purchase giftcards and use those to pay off preorders. Lionel currently doesn't receive PayPal payments.

Originally posted by aidan2613 View Post
    It's been a while since i bought directly off your website and cant remember if I get charged on day of given release or?
    Lionel will charge when the item is ready to ship. Use the shipping reports as an estimate for when the item should be in the warehouse.
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post

You can purchase giftcards and use those to pay off preorders. Lionel currently doesn't receive PayPal payments.

Lionel will charge when the item is ready to ship. Use the shipping reports as an estimate for when the item should be in the warehouse.
      Can you only do this by buying a gift card cause I called two weeks ago and asked them to charge my credit card for preorders that had showed up on the shipping list for next month and was told I couldn’t pay unit it was in stock

Comment

Ok, I'll go with the shipping estimates on the c=diecast page. Thanks

'Martin Truex Jr Fans' [Fb Group]Instagram

Comment

We don't bill your card until the order ships. The best option would be to buy up gift cards online and use them to pay for orders and that way you can pay a little at a time down if you would like.

Contact the call center and they can assist you in this process.

Thanks!
          sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
          X