This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Busch Chicago Win

Hereís a good photo of the right side with the tire, im posting this because I know they are going to change the tires to put it back in the hauler, and whether or not this has all the shredded tires is a big deal breaker for a lot of people lol

Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
    Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
    Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Yes it is, Iím no Kyle fan but man that car is messed up and has confetti on it. Great raced win If made with that front tire anywhere close to that

Comment

Lionel will not be able to replicate that tire. Go ahead & work on accepting that. The rest of the car will look great though.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenBedgood View Post
        Lionel will not be able to replicate that tire. Go ahead & work on accepting that. The rest of the car will look great though.
        My point is the tires better be all shredded and beat up and worn, and not brand new clean tires
        Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
        Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
        Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

Just send me the proto,got a customization in mind....
          20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Comment

why is it 104?

Comment

Pricing is correct and thanks for the photo. We will replicate the tires as best as we can. Thanks!
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X