This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Elliott 1st win ARC autographed cars

Will the ARCs, that are up now, be exclusive to RCCA members?

Good question. This car is not going to be hard to find in any finish or signed/unsigned by all the pre-orders i have seen out so far.

Comment

I would say yes, judging by the fact that it told me i had to sign into an RCCA account in order to purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
        Good question. This car is not going to be hard to find in any finish or signed/unsigned by all the pre-orders i have seen out so far.
        No, but the autographed color chrome and auto liquid color will be at only 109 pieces each.
        Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

I would say too as far as the wonít be hard to find theory goes, thereís plenty of Dale Jr 2010 Wranglers out there too and that car regularly goes for $100+. So if Chaseís career keeps going up, this car could still be a somewhat pricey item if the demand stays.

Comment

Yeah these look pretty locked in with the quantities already added. The CC and LC at 109 might be the lowest signed version. I grabbed a LC.
            http://gameused99.webs.com/

Comment

The ARC's that we are offering are exclusive to members. I really cannot say if anyone else will get approvals from the team to offer an autographed ARC or not at this time.
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X