Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last question about the Chase Elliott autographed ARC cars....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last question about the Chase Elliott autographed ARC cars....

When asked if the autographed ARC cars being offered by RCCA were basically RCCA exclusive, you said, "The ARC 209, 109 CC and 109 LQ are for RCCA or at least this specific run. We don't know about others offering other ARC's because prodcution has not been asked for any others at this time. So if they are being offered they have not been asked for any, meaning they are offering without approval as far as we know so at this time we cannot confirm what else will be done."
    So after reading this I can't help but ask a couple follow up questions.......If Lionel is asked to supply a separate run of autographed ARC cars(regular paint, cc & or liquid), do I understand your answer to mean that yes, Lionel could very well decide to make more ARC autographed cars including color chrome & liquid color finishes for other distributors to sell? And if Lionel did make separate autograph run ARC's, would they too come with a Lionel Autograph coa?
    If you answers are yes to these questions, please tell us what makes the ARC autograph cars RCCA is offering us so special if they are not really exclusive to RCCA members?
    Last edited by Nascar24; August 10th, 2018, 07:42 AM.

The ones we are offering are exclusive to members. I am not sure what other people are offering but yes, I would say it is possible that someone may offer the ARC in an autographed version in any finish. I would also think they would come with a COA as well but we don't know what others are offering at this time. We are only offering the ARC to our members since we couldn't get the ELITE. Our run will be specific to members at 209, 109 and 109.
    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

And something tells me this won't be the last question. LOL!
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
      X