This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Issues

My order for the Danica Patrick Autographed Elite Last Ride was billed last week and a shipping label was created 4 days ago. Tracking is still showing it as being in Pre-Shipment. I spoke to CS yesterday and was told it ahosho have already gone out. CS said they couldn't email the warehouse until next Tuesday to check the status as the warehouse was not checking emails this week. The ridiculousness of the shipping system fiasco with Lionel is past the point of tolerance. I understand the warehouse is backed up, but if a physical label was printed for my item 4 days ago, there is no reason for it to still be sitting there. And the fact no one can contact the warehouse about it until sometime next week is ridiculous. This problem is getting old. I understood the issue a month ago, but not now. Lionel is too large a company for this issue to persist this long. It took two weeks to get y'all to bill it and then almost another week to print a shipping label. Now it looks to be another week or more before the warehouse actually gives it to USPS. To say I'm fed up with Lionel and their lack of action or ability to do anything is an understatement.

I am shocked you were told that. We were told to walk to the warehouse or call if anything was a rush because they wouldn't be answering emails very quickly because everyone was on the floor getting caught up. I'll check on it as we are back to running at regular time, I THINK. I was told all 9/5, 9/6 and 9/7 orders shipped already and we billed another 2 containers this morning with a ton of orders for them to ship. But they are current orders. Please send me a PM with you sales order # and even cash sale # if you have it.
    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
    X