This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on already, warehouse!

I am really upset about this one. I received the wrong car with the right packing slip. This should have been the Kyle Busch 2018 Skittles Darlington. Instead, I got the Bristol win. This Bristol car will probably be the first of two I receive because I got a separate shipping notice for this car yesterday. The Darlington car is shown as Sold Out so I am probably out of luck in getting what I paid for. I ordered this car as part of the ultimate collector programs.

I won't have time to call customer service or send pm's since I have a 16 hour workday tomorrow.

Happy weekend. This helped ruin mine.
    It is always better to come from behind rather than be taken from behind.

Good luck getting them to help you via email. I needed my orders cancelled a while back and they absolutely refused to help me even after explaining I couldn’t call. Hope they get you the right car. Very frustrating.

Comment

Raymond, I am sorry about this issue. I will forward to our call center manager but we will need you to call in to get a replacement order in and get this return processed. We will do our best to make this right. Hopefully since your car wasn't shipped it is still in our warehouse.
      sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
      X