Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chase Elliott Kansas Mtn Dew Win Possible Error in Render?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Elliott Kansas Mtn Dew Win Possible Error in Render?

Looking at the deckid in the render, it appears the blue background for the Napa logo is missing and it is just Napa text. Can you confirm if this is a miss and will be fixed before production or if it is correct? Just trying to help, otherwise it looks amazing!

Last edited by Trailhawk21; January 4th, 2019, 11:19 PM.

Looks like the black is missing on the deck lid too. Like the render just wasnít finished. Hope the real one isnít like that. Odd

Comment

The Chevy bowtie on the rear of the Dover win is also missing.

Comment

I'm confirming with production but it could just be the way the rendering looks with the Mtn Dew car. I have also asked about the NAPA car.
        sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

This is a reason I hope we can get a section where race win renders can be posted for next season! Letís us look at them and notice stuff that might have been missed by the art team/race team etc. and can be corrected before production. Fingers crossed Lionel is able to do this for 19
          Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
            Looks like the black is missing on the deck lid too. Like the render just wasnít finished. Hope the real one isnít like that. Odd

Comment

We should be able to review them before you send to the team for approval. Eliminate the teams approving mistakes and inaccuracies.

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post
                Dude what are you talking about? Iím making a simple observation. Werenít you the one whining your rear off when they changed the details on the car a while back? Are you the only customer allowed to have an opinion or make an observation?

Comment

Dude what are you talking about? Iím making a simple observation. Werenít you the one whining your rear off when they changed the details on the car a while back? Are you the only customer allowed to have an opinion or make an observation?
                  sure i don't like the new elite changes i realize now it won't change so i let it go and i said was a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

sure i don't like the new elite changes i realize now it won't change so i let it go and i said was a long time ago
                    Good for you. That doesnít mean the rest of us have to accept damaged cars or canít make suggestions to get the raced win renders correct. Iíve been in this hobby for over 20 years, so Iíll keep speaking my mind about the product I spend my hard earned money on. Iíve never made my criticisms personal on anything Iíve ever mentioned to them. Maybe you donít know this, but if a paying customer takes the time to bring a complaint or concern to a company, theyíre doing them a favor by giving the opportunity to keep their business.

Comment

Totally agree w jwish and kbubba....we are just trying to help and improve. Passion for hobby and spend our money on it. Asked long ago to see renders first and we could probably stop 99% of what ends up being wrong with the cars on these forums alone. Especially with inconsistency of artists. But of course that question was met with same type of response I usually get....like w the roll cage question I brought up. And that is , things are how they are, yeah yeah. But we can keep trying. Really hoping that back deck lid is not that messed up on dew car. That stuff can't be corrected even by customizers. Jracer not sure what point of his comments are or what he hopes to do. But rock on dude.

Comment

Why not have a recent render section before getting approval and showing teams and whatnot? Give us a deadline...like here is a render, got a week to make suggestions before it's sent out to teams and whatnot. Seems like a win win for everyone .

Comment

Some great observations, ideas and suggestions on this thread!

Not sure where jrracer is coming from, but then again, that's "par for the course" with him.
                          Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

Some great observations, ideas and suggestions on this thread!

Not sure where jrracer is coming from, but then again, that's "par for the course" with him.
                            Amen brother

Comment

Good for you. That doesnít mean the rest of us have to accept damaged cars or canít make suggestions to get the raced win renders correct. Iíve been in this hobby for over 20 years, so Iíll keep speaking my mind about the product I spend my hard earned money on. Iíve never made my criticisms personal on anything Iíve ever mentioned to them. Maybe you donít know this, but if a paying customer takes the time to bring a complaint or concern to a company, theyíre doing them a favor by giving the opportunity to keep their business.
                              Amen brother, keep the great post coming

Comment

Working...
                              X