Lionel how Does this happen ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel how Does this happen ?

Maybe you can enlighten me on how this happens.I placed a made to order on the 2018 Kevin Harvick LQ color New Hampshier Raced Win Elite 1 of 29 and received the Standard finish Version 1 of 260.But got billed for the Liquid color. Not a happy camper at all. This situation has cost me two Kevin Harvick special finish cars. The first one was Kevin Harvick Kickin Ranch autograph elite due to damage, now this one. The CSR both times has been very helpful and pleasant even thru my frustration.
    Hope you are able to somehow address these issues for I have loss out on two cars i will not have in my collection.

I am very sorry this happened. How it happens...it was a human error when pulling the item. They didn't pay close attention to the item # since it is the same until the very end and ends in "LQ". Hopefully you haven't lost this item since it never shipped and we can still fulfill. Again, I am really sorry this happened and I will be sure to pass this note along to the warehouse manager as well so he can address with his team.

sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Thank you the speedy reply. Hopefully I will be able to get the correct car I ordered. I will be shipping the incorrect car back tomorrow.

Comment

Maybe putting the special finish as the prefix on the shipping labels would prevent such errors?

Comment

Originally posted by fred488 View Post
          Thank you the speedy reply. Hopefully I will be able to get the correct car I ordered. I will be shipping the incorrect car back tomorrow.
          Also just a suggestion LionelRacing - I had this happen to me a couple months ago and was shipped the wrong car. I think you guys need to change the policy where we have to ship the wrong car back first before the correct one is shipped to us. It took over a month for me to get the correct car sent to me once you guys received the wrong one. In my opinion if it is the warehouse fault we got the wrong car, then the the correct car should be shipped out immediately. Then if we fail to return the wrong car in 30 days then charge us for it, but we shouldn't have to wait to get the right car when it wasn't our fault in the first place.
          Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from JJ TX wins, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Originally posted by 197sm View Post

Also just a suggestion LionelRacing - I had this happen to me a couple months ago and was shipped the wrong car. I think you guys need to change the policy where we have to ship the wrong car back first before the correct one is shipped to us. It took over a month for me to get the correct car sent to me once you guys received the wrong one. In my opinion if it is the warehouse fault we got the wrong car, then the the correct car should be shipped out immediately. Then if we fail to return the wrong car in 30 days then charge us for it, but we shouldn't have to wait to get the right car when it wasn't our fault in the first place.
            I agree.....that shouldn't be done. However, we have had folks never return a car. I don't know the policy for sure but we should look into that. Also, just know returns are now being processed daily as they are received. Returns will be much quicker this year!! I have been promised that!
            sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

I can vouch that return process has sped up. I returned a Chase Elliott first win, disappointed there was no replacement, but the upside was I received a refund in about 2 weeks instead of the usual 30 days. So thatís a plus.

Comment

Working...
              X