Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018/2019 Elite packaging.Thank you for the newest tissue slip insert.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018/2019 Elite packaging.Thank you for the newest tissue slip insert.

I just wanted to say thank you for the sleeve insert of tissue between the clamshell clear top and the cars. I had my first car show up with this change. It was in the 2018 Harvick Loudon Win LC and CC finishes I recieved. I appreciate that simple change as it prevents the plastic rubbing the paint and causing damage and honestly it looks like it helps keep the rear deck trim stay pinned down to prevent broken spoilers.

Previously this was happening and a lot of us have complained. I am glad you are listening, wish it could have been brought to fruition sooner. Thank you for the efforts to correct the packaging deficiencies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190209_151630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	458481Click image for larger version

Name:	20190209_151706.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	458482

I noticed the same thing and agree. Will probably be short lived as we transition to the next iteration of packaging with the ARC bases.

Did you post the wrong pictures on accident? Too bad about the nose on that gorgeous Wallace piece.

Comment

No I posted that to show what was happening. I meant to take a snap of the new version that came before I unpacked it all.

Comment

Yes! This was in my Brad K Darlington Win Elite and I was very happy to see the change and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
        http://northwestman.awkwardcore.com/

Comment

Nice changes!!! I know many times changes cant be implemented as quickly as we would like, I also further know a small change like this is like turning a HUGE ship, just takes time!

Thanks Lionel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
            I appreciate that simple change as it prevents the plastic rubbing the paint and causing damage and honestly it looks like it helps keep the rear deck trim stay pinned down to prevent broken spoilers.
            My Harvick NH win Elite came with a broken spoiler so no its not helping with that unfortunately.

"In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy1983 View Post

My Harvick NH win Elite came with a broken spoiler so no its not helping with that unfortunately.
              Really? Thats too bad. I had not seen a ford have the issue yet because the clam shell is shaped different than the chevy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post

Really? Thats too bad. I had not seen a ford have the issue yet because the clam shell is shaped different than the chevy one.
                yeah this makes two in a row for me now. Both Harvick pieces. It's the only two times I've had it happen though. I've superglued them both instead of dealing with the return process.
                "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Comment

Simple and yet effective, I have seen this before in the early years, some still have it . Thanks RCCA
                  God and Guns

Comment

Hopefully this will help in the short time frame but I also really feel like us converting to ARC packaging screwed down on the nice base will address the issues as well.
                    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                    X