This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars that run on 3 wheels donít win races

Please address the 3 wheeling issue again with the factory. This hasnít been corrected, at least on ARCís. Nearly every one I have received the past few months has the problem. A few I have been able to adjust the screws to somewhat correct it, but some have been so lopsided I had to send them back. In the case of the signed Chase Elliott first win, I got to do without yet another car I had preordered thanks to this.

One positive note, at least on what I have received the last few months, I have seen far fewer wrap defects such as scrapes, tears, and bubbling, so it looks like the factory has taken that issue seriously.

Thanks

And the newest one with the problem is the KH New Hampshire won I just got in, so itís still happening on product. This isnít a case of something that was done before you addressed it with the factory the first time.

Comment

Its an anti Harvick conspiracy, designed to remove all Harvick wins in 2018 from the public so it looks like they never happened, Maybe RC is behind it
      God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
        Its an anti Harvick conspiracy, designed to remove all Harvick wins in 2018 from the public so it looks like they never happened, Maybe RC is behind it
        Seems to be a conspiracy against all drivers from what i can tell by the diecasts Iíve received

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
          Seems to be a conspiracy against all drivers from what i can tell by the diecasts Iíve received
          or just you............
          God and Guns

Comment

I will pass along again. It must be a tooling issue or something with the wheels since it is inconsistent.
            sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
            X