This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Boxes

Why are these still being shipped in the thin boxes??? After the Blaney Roval deal I figured something would have been done.
    Brad Keselowski Fan!

I didnít even know they went back to the window boxes

Comment

yeah it appears they went back to the 2015-16 boxes i miss the 2017 boxes you can blame the tree huggers i have a lot of the good shipping boxes

Comment

So many cars and boxes showing up on the Facebook pages being destroyed

Comment

I just received my Chase Dover win CC and the box has some damage due to shipping in these paper thin boxes not happy at all
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
            I just received my Chase Dover win CC and the box has some damage due to shipping in these paper thin boxes not happy at all
            mine had a couple small dings in the shipping box maybe they should use some small bubble wrap no problems to the elite box i have gotten cars from them in usps boxes & bubble wrap

Comment

Buy cars from Plan B or First Class instead. They actually know how to package them appropriately

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
                Buy cars from Plan B or First Class instead. They actually know how to package them appropriately
                Thatís probably what Iím going to do. I currently have upcoming preorders from Lionel and seeing that they still ship like this is horrible, being charged 10 to cancel is better then getting a car destroyed vs perfect condition somewhere else.
                Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by JWishon22 View Post
                  Why are these still being shipped in the thin boxes??? After the Blaney Roval deal I figured something would have been done.
                  Cause they donít care - theyíll just continue to take their chances. The response to me with my Blaney auto roval was ďbummerĒ and then lock all threads about the box concerns. In my mind, Lionel should have done a lot more than that for this very obvious, self-inflicted, avoidable mess.

Comment

Plan B does not sell the special finish Elite that I know of. Both of my Elite Boxes were messed up matter of fact I have now received Six new Elite's and all Six of the Boxes are messed up I don't know how much longer I can be patient about this mess.
                    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Bravo!!
                      Won 2003 Action #8 last monday, ($9.99) from an on line auction
                      packaging, was as expected from the dealer,
                      like it should be
                      second day, first class, in a very nice sturdy cardboard box.
                      the car in its Action sleeve and box, was wrapped in bubble wrap
                      that is what $10.00 gets you. just some satisfaction...
                      Last edited by Texas3; May 25th, 2019, 08:17 PM.
                      God and Guns

Comment

Plan B does not sell the special finish Elite that I know of. Both of my Elite Boxes were messed up matter of fact I have now received Six new Elite's and all Six of the Boxes are messed up I don't know how much longer I can be patient about this mess.
                        I am praying for you ......................
                        God and Guns

Comment

It really is a mess. I canít wait for all my 2018 pre-orders to finish billing. Iím done with this hobby after that. Another thing that is annoying is the fact that the late 2018 Raced Win car boxes were changed to window boxes, so now the boxes donít match the rest of the 2018 collection. I donít get it anymore.

Comment

Don I am awaiting my set of Dover wins coming in. Should release Tuesday. Are you telling me every car shipped to you this way the boxes are damaged????

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Don I am awaiting my set of Dover wins coming in. Should release Tuesday. Are you telling me every car shipped to you this way the boxes are damaged????
                              The boxes are trash, like the way they arrive trashed. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X