This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWishon22 View Post

Thatís probably what Iím going to do. I currently have upcoming preorders from Lionel and seeing that they still ship like this is horrible, being charged 10 to cancel is better then getting a car destroyed vs perfect condition somewhere else.
    Itís ridiculous that youíd have to pay a fee to avoid their negligence. This whole situation is ridiculous. Itís something that couldíve been fixed immediately if they actually cared. This isnít a running change at the factory that they usually need unlimited time to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Plan B does not sell the special finish Elite that I know of. Both of my Elite Boxes were messed up matter of fact I have now received Six new Elite's and all Six of the Boxes are messed up I don't know how much longer I can be patient about this mess.
      Iíd cut my losses and move on. I was talking to a local dealer yesterday about what a joke this has become. Heís shifting more towards drag racing product now that thereís a new manufacturer.

Comment

I was going to make my first pre order with the Amirola Dega win but after seeing so many horror stories with Lionel and how they seem to not care I have since ordered elsewhere at Plan B Sale, a place that actually cares about their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Don I am awaiting my set of Dover wins coming in. Should release Tuesday. Are you telling me every car shipped to you this way the boxes are damaged????
          Correct every single one of the new Elite's in the New Boxes have come damaged and it's because Lionel is shipping the cars in the paper thin boxes that I know were not made for shipping but just to place the Elite's in to store other wise the tissue would tear off. So far I received the Byron Axalta Duel Autograph Elite in Standard, CC and Liq, A Liberty University Auto Elite, Chase Elliott Dover Win Standard and Color Chrome Elite and all six Elite boxes are crushed. OH I forgot I sent back the Byron standard Axalta Duel Auto Elite for a exchange I asked for them to place it in another box and I would pay the difference if it cost more and they did not so it as well came damaged LOL
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Correct every single one of the new Elite's in the New Boxes have come damaged and it's because Lionel is shipping the cars in the paper thin boxes that I know were not made for shipping but just to place the Elite's in to store other wise the tissue would tear off. So far I received the Byron Axalta Duel Autograph Elite in Standard, CC and Liq, A Liberty University Auto Elite, Chase Elliott Dover Win Standard and Color Chrome Elite and all six Elite boxes are crushed. OH I forgot I sent back the Byron standard Axalta Duel Auto Elite for a exchange I asked for them to place it in another box and I would pay the difference if it cost more and they did not so it as well came damaged LOL
            That is insane. Thereís absolutely no excuse for this stuff. Plan B packages secure and they do it for free. Lionel charges $10 and still wonít do it right. It really doesnít take rocket science to ship appropriately. I do it everytime I make an ebay sale, and Iím not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Who is the Wolf View Post
              I was going to make my first pre order with the Amirola Dega win but after seeing so many horror stories with Lionel and how they seem to not care I have since ordered elsewhere at Plan B Sale, a place that actually cares about their customers.
              I don't truly do not believe that they do not care trust me they care I just believe there is so many changes and so much going on that not everything is thought of and this is one of those things that until all the cars are packed and shipped out and found to have a problem that it is caught. And now it's a process to fix I just wish someone there would do a quick fix like order shipping boxes to place the Elite's and paper thin box in so they do not get crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

That is insane. Thereís absolutely no excuse for this stuff. Plan B packages secure and they do it for free. Lionel charges $10 and still wonít do it right. It really doesnít take rocket science to ship appropriately. I do it everytime I make an ebay sale, and Iím not the sharpest tool in the shed.
                Plan B prob cannot afford to take too many exchanges while it's not cost effective Lionel will exchange your item if your not happy. It's a bummer for me because the box is more important to me than the car I can handle a small chip or decal off set but even a small ding on the bottom corner of a Elite box that you cannot even see unless you pick it up and turn it upside down I cannot even sleep at night LOL

Comment

I very much hope the idea of having bulk order shipping in a larger box is figured out before the Daytona 500 Cars ship, because I will not be happy at all if I receive Sold-Out, damaged cars to a shipping issue that they can fix fairly easily. Denny Hamlin Race wins don't come ever and I hope they're not damaged from shipping, or full of factory defects that are making me scared for my huge order.

Comment

Best of luck to all you guys. I hope they do right and correct this swiftly for once. Glad I quit rolling the dice with them. My wallet is a lot happier.

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post
                      I very much hope the idea of having bulk order shipping in a larger box is figured out before the Daytona 500 Cars ship, because I will not be happy at all if I receive Sold-Out, damaged cars to a shipping issue that they can fix fairly easily. Denny Hamlin Race wins don't come ever and I hope they're not damaged from shipping, or full of factory defects that are making me scared for my huge order.
                      Funny thing is that was one of Lionelís responses to my problem... weíll bulk ship in a better box if multiple cars you order come in the same container. Cliff notes version is: if you spend more money with us, weíll protect your shipment better.

Again, they could care less about my Blaney auto roval.... Iíve seen it on eBay for over $200. Am I just supposed to overpay for every car I want now because I canít trust them to ship my collectible properly? What did Lionel do to correct their problem with me - They simply respond that the car is sold out and send it back for a refund. How about a refund AND taking care of another order for me? Send me a proto? Knock 25% off my next order? Where is the motivation to get me to give them another chance. Something, anything. So frustrating. Customer service in 2019 at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Blooded View Post

Funny thing is that was one of Lionelís responses to my problem... weíll bulk ship in a better box if multiple cars you order come in the same container. Cliff notes version is: if you spend more money with us, weíll protect your shipment better.

Again, they could care less about my Blaney auto roval.... Iíve seen it on eBay for over $200. Am I just supposed to overpay for every car I want now because I canít trust them to ship my collectible properly? What did Lionel do to correct their problem with me - They simply respond that the car is sold out and send it back for a refund. How about a refund AND taking care of another order for me? Send me a proto? Knock 25% off my next order? Where is the motivation to get me to give them another chance. Something, anything. So frustrating. Customer service in 2019 at its finest.
                        I can go ahead and tell you if youíre expecting exceptional customer service, you wonít get it from them.

Comment

I guess Iíve been lucky,no issues with the 2 I got so far but live in Va , maybe not thrown around as much

Comment

I don't truly do not believe that they do not care trust me they care I just believe there is so many changes and so much going on that not everything is thought of and this is one of those things that until all the cars are packed and shipped out and found to have a problem that it is caught. And now it's a process to fix I just wish someone there would do a quick fix like order shipping boxes to place the Elite's and paper thin box in so they do not get crushed.
                            I agree, I think they do care as Ive seen too many situations and things theyev done in the interest of improving and listening to us..

The problem in this particular case is they didn't listen to customers like me and others that asked them to reconsider this shipping change..

We knew what we were talking about when we asked them to not ship in the current shipping container. I was told that test last year had went well, I warned them 1st hand of the issues we would see.

Hopefully a change will be made sooner than later. I don't want to see this hobby go down the drain due to issues like this that can be easily solved..

Comment

Itís kinda a 50/50 split between Lionel and the post office yes the boxes are weak but they leave lionel correct Iíve talked to the post and they have said more then likely when itís ran they the scanner itís jamming and causing the boxes to bend with back up but to say I donít want to buy or Iím canceling everything thatís crazy in a industry as there changes move slow there is lose of money from product not being used and getting new product in to work with things dont happen over night and Lionel has worked hard to fix our concerns from spoilers to open window boxes just give it time theyíve always done the right thing as soon as they could make it happen

Comment

At this time we have shipped just over 2000 orders with a few issues. We have boxes to replace damages.
                                sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                                X