This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca-Cola Cars

Maybe I missed something but are the Coke cars not able to be offered? Iíve not seen anything about Bubbas Orange Vanilla car and I donít remember Suarez being offered either. Nor have I seen Dillons Coke Zero being mentioned.

They keent offer thy coke cars my man

Comment

Some kind of licensing issue... it Sux for sure. Out of Lionel's hands however..

Comment

Coca-Cola wants too much money for licensing to make it worth it to Lionel. That's what's been said the last few years. They can't even put tiny Coke decals on the diecast.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbeast View Post
          Coca-Cola wants too much money for licensing to make it worth it to Lionel. That's what's been said the last few years. They can't even put tiny Coke decals on the diecast.
          Not sure about the tiny decal part because on Larson's Cars 3 diecast there's a Coke sponsor on the decklid. But I know there's some kind of issue with Coke as the main sponsor which can't get made.
          #iStandWithSharonInCustomerService

Comment

You would think the sponsor (Coca~Cola) would like to get their name more exposure (on diecast), like Pepsi does. I guess not, oh well, their loss then. lol.

Comment

That sucks they can't do them was wondering if they would do the suarez and bowyer as those 2 soldiers died during the events of black hawk down would be a nice tribute set

Comment

Well that sucks. I figured it was something that was causing an issue and I just didnít see it before. Thanks guys.

Comment

Licensing issues unfortunately. Coke does not allow us to offer.
                  sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                  X