This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my Dover win shipment..

... Out of all 6 cars sent only 1 arrived with Elite box in decent shape. Box flaps ripped,to corners pushed in, to creases down the box. A little ding here or there. OK. But not this. You have heard this all before. And I am sure you are sick of it. But I would like my boxes to atleast arrive in decent shape.
    I hope there is a plan in the near future to fix this. These boxes used for shipping now,arent made for this. Very dissappointed. I was hoping though. Got new cars, but used and torn boxes.... Thanks.
    ​​​

The fact that this is still going on is absolutely pathetic. Thereís no excuse for this.

Comment

A very sorry state of affairs to say the least. Maybe I shouldnít talk because I have not bought from this site for long time, but somewhere, someone is dropping the ball. Any reputable company, with any concern for itís customers, should have addressed this by now, considering that it is being reported and pushed by the administrators on this site. No excuse for this to continue and I feel sorry for all the dedicated people who buy from Lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
        ... Out of all 6 cars sent only 1 arrived with Elite box in decent shape. Box flaps ripped,to corners pushed in, to creases down the box. A little ding here or there. OK. But not this. You have heard this all before. And I am sure you are sick of it. But I would like my boxes to atleast arrive in decent shape.
        I hope there is a plan in the near future to fix this. These boxes used for shipping now,arent made for this. Very dissappointed. I was hoping though. Got new cars, but used and torn boxes.... Thanks.
        ​​​
        When you posted a few days ago about bulk shipping and having 6 tracking numbers I thought to myself, this guy's playing Russian roulette with a bullet in every chamber.

Comment

Iíve seen many posts about this but didnít read much into them but isnít this on the shipping company itself and not Lionel?

Comment

Originally posted by sDean5 View Post
            Iíve seen many posts about this but didnít read much into them but isnít this on the shipping company itself and not Lionel?
            Lionel ships them out from their warehouse.
            #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Sorry my friend but I knew your boxes would be damaged. Five of the six I recently received were damaged and I'm sure if they do not change the shipping boxes I will have more. What I hope speeds up them fixing this is these die-cast and boxes are collectible not just display or toys I have all the patience in the world and I do not like to make a big deal out of much but I am very disappointed in the recent die-cast I have received and I guess my only option is to keep them with the boxes damaged and not look at them just know I have them or send them back for a refund and not have those cars in my collection. Both options are very disappointing but what can I do.
              Last edited by DonCarp; May 31st, 2019, 01:49 PM.
              #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Seeing how theyíve dealt, or not dealt with, the other problems in QC, Iím guessing this situation wonít be corrected by this time next year either. Itís unfortunate. Until they experience a severe drop in revenue, this isnít going to stop. No one there ever takes ownership of a problem and gets it fixed. Itís always vague answers. All most of us want is to be able to enjoy this hobby and have a reasonable expectation of receiving what we ordered, as described, and free from major defects. Obviously, no competition in the marketplace hasnít been good for quality of product.

Comment

Ghost, please make sure we get these photos.
                  sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                  X