This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Removed?

I have a couple notifications for a thread for Deegan ik9 ARCA car but cannot access them. Was this thread removed? And if so, why?
    Levi

I deleted it. Got tired of the trolling from one particular member that canít seem to let any thread about that particular driverís diecast exist without chiming in with off topic commentary. Hopefully, theyíll offer the car, itís a great scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
      I deleted it. Got tired of the trolling from one particular member that canít seem to let any thread about that particular driverís diecast exist without chiming in with off topic commentary. Hopefully, theyíll offer the car, itís a great scheme.
      Ah, thanks for the update my friend. That sucks...agreed, hope they offer it.
      Levi

Comment

Originally posted by go3dalejr88 View Post

Ah, thanks for the update my friend. That sucks...agreed, hope they offer it.
        I probably shouldíve not worried about it, but I think at a certain point when something like that gets derailed, itís probably not going to help achieve the goal. I guess me tolerance for morons is getting thinner too.

Comment

Remember we don't always delete threads. Members have the option to delete their own threads.
          sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
          X