This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Live

Just wanted to say awesome idea and well done for the Lionel Live show. Definitely felt some vibes from the QVC For Race Fans Only days that I know we all miss! Hopefully this is something that can happen again in the future!

I have to agree. Great show and idea,also got the QVC feel. Hopefully more Live shows can be done in future.

Comment

Dang....I am central time zone! Didn't think about it being eastern!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
        Dang....I am central time zone! Didn't think about it being eastern!!!!
        Did you get the Jeffrey Earnhardt iK9 dual autographed car?

Comment

Why cant this be done on YouTube where you donít need an account? I donít have a Facebook
          Last edited by Franklgalli; June 18th, 2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

nope didn't know about it. Couldn't watch it due to me thinking it was 5 central.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklgalli View Post
              Why cant this be done on YouTube where you donít need an account? I donít have a Facebook
              You don't need a Facebook to view. Just have to visit their page. I don't have an account myself.

Comment

LionelRacing this is kinda off topic from this post but still about the live, will everything from the live be made regardless of MOQ? mainly asking about the 200th Win icon?

Loved the idea! Would be cool to see some other teams do this!
                Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by NERaceFan View Post
                  Just wanted to say awesome idea and well done for the Lionel Live show. Definitely felt some vibes from the QVC For Race Fans Only days that I know we all miss! Hopefully this is something that can happen again in the future!
                  be nice if they put it on youtube

Comment

Fantastic idea,, Iíll be licking my chops for a Hendrick Motorsports show!

Comment

This was an amazing Idea! Happy to say that it Definitely got me to order!

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

Missing this one has me pissed!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post

Missing this one has me pissed!
                          The call center closed at 6:30 so maybe there's a chance they have some still available if you call first thing tomorrow.

Comment

I would like to see some of those cars up close. The camera was too far back to see the proto race wins. Other than awesome show

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. The show went really well for our first one. We still have some bugs to work out. Just wanted to respond to some of the comments.

JGR was awesome to let us use their studio and everything went great! Hopefully we can do more and more with other teams down the road! The camera close ups is difficult because of the equipment we have unless we do another pre-roll with each car like we did with the icon. We had a few issues with call center and a lot of new customers that took calls a little longer to take care of with setting up new accounts.

The cars are still available today!

All cars have met MOQ already except the icon car. It will need to reach MOQ to be produced but I don't think that will be an issue.
                              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                              X