X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage Question

Hi to all the wonderful folk at Lionel

Have you made changes to shipping recently? I just ordered a Bowman raced win and the shipping quote to Australia was $60.

Thanks in advance, Pete

Originally posted by TheCoops View Post
    Hi to all the wonderful folk at Lionel

Have you made changes to shipping recently? I just ordered a Bowman raced win and the shipping quote to Australia was $60.

Thanks in advance, Pete
    congrats on the order $60.00 is that cheap to aussie land love the super car series they really use regular cars don't they sad to see the ss go away

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

congrats on the order $60.00 is that cheap to aussie land love the super car series they really use regular cars don't they sad to see the ss go away
      Hey bud and thanks for reaching out - I have a SS utility which is something you guys would have loved but never got - they are a real popular item down here. No US$60 for a package this size isn't cheap. I can buy a set of golf clubs from Callaway Preowned and they will them here in 2-3 days via UPS for the similar money. This is also a significant increase over historical postage costs which makes me think it's a system meltdown.

Look out for the young guy who won the Supercar series last year and is leading handsomely this year - he's racing for Roger Penske's local team and I'm hoping its only a matter of time before we see him in a Nascar.

Comment

yeah i hear they closed the chevy plant in aust. moved it to newzeland the last chevy ss left there in 2017 ?

Comment

what car is chevy using now holden ? wish they made those cars in 1/24 scale i would buy a few

Comment

Bump, thanks.

Comment

We charge actual freight when the car ships. It just says $60 because it used to say FREE so we put in estimates because of the FREE confusion. It is the same as always. We will charge actual freight once your car ships.
              sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
              X