This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flames of Independence

Will the front blue flames part (that wraps around bottom side fender) be update to what ran on track at Daytona? Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	D-qTWfHXUAAihhd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	475198Click image for larger version

Name:	C241923AGWBA-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	475199

Also, how is the liquid color finish going to work (be different), the standard finish on the car is already a pearl white paint? Thanks

Comment

Also I hope they get the candy blue and red correct...

Comment

I hope Lionel gets this car correct it will be one of the best looking cars in the collections. Also I do hope Lionel can do something with the Liquid finish to separate it from the standard paint like they did with the black liquid finish which looks to have a silver tint to it which looks Great BTW. But Ya that blue color and design on the front needs to be correct or it could be a Huge Fail.
        #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

I just wonder how they are going to do 3 different metallic/pearl colors on the same car
          Go Joey Logano!!! 5 2014 Wins, 10 2015 Wins, 6 2016 Wins, 3 2017 Wins
          Next Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Shell-Pennzoil Richmond Win 1/24 Elite
          Next Dealer Preorder To Arrive: 2017 Joey Logano Pennzoil 1/24 ARC

Comment

I really hope they get the colors on this car right.. As you can see its a candy apple red as well..

Comment

That's a lot of paint chips for Hendrick to send in and sometimes when it's just one solid color, they don't send in the right shade. But if all goes well, this diecast is going to be absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                That's a lot of paint chips for Hendrick to send in and sometimes when it's just one solid color, they don't send in the right shade. But if all goes well, this diecast is going to be absolutely amazing.
                I have a bad feeling this is going to be one of those die-cast that is way off and very disappointment I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlogano22 View Post
                  I just wonder how they are going to do 3 different metallic/pearl colors on the same car
                  Right on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                    So true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                      I hope Lionel gets this car correct it will be one of the best looking cars in the collections. Also I do hope Lionel can do something with the Liquid finish to separate it from the standard paint like they did with the black liquid finish which looks to have a silver tint to it which looks Great BTW. But Ya that blue color and design on the front needs to be correct or it could be a Huge Fail.
                      Good luck. I love the Dover win of Chase. But the only separation of LC from standard. Was the LC was more white. The standard still has a slight hint of yellowing. Maybe the only Byron door I would go after. Just because of the car being painted in real life not wrapped like Gordon has done before.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Good luck. I love the Dover win of Chase. But the only separation of LC from standard. Was the LC was more white. The standard still has a slight hint of yellowing. Maybe the only Byron door I would go after. Just because of the car being painted in real life not wrapped like Gordon has done before.
                        Hopefully, they can fix that yellowing in the white painted cars before this car comes out, they haven't yet though. It used to not be like that, I wonder what the problem is still. lol.
                        Last edited by Accolade Racing; July 6th, 2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

Hopefully, they can fix that yellowing in the white painted cars before this car comes out, they haven't yet though. It used to not be like that, I wonder what the problem is. lol.
                          I am thinking drunk China men mad at the Tariffs,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Well if it's done right I will buy more of them and so will others if it's done wrong it could be like those special finishes of Gordon's 2015 Throwback scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

Right on.
                              Can we send this video to China so the Idiot's can Maybe get it right or more so Right????

Comment

Working...
                              X