X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking wal-mart/target stores

Lionel,

Do you have a sales distribution team that is able to contact Walmart/Target stores to have NASCAR Authentics distributed better. My local stores in PA have been abysmal and most hangers sit empty.

Thank you

Once the merchandise buyers order what they want, it is really up to the retail teams to decide what goes where. Lionel really does not have any say in the matter as far as what stores get what product. Yes it is a frustrating issue. None of the stores here in the upper midwest have their shelves stocked with new product. They are usually 2 to 3 waves behind, IF they even get any. Good luck!

Comment

Only 2-3 behind? There are some stores here finally getting the Daytona 500 waves and last waves of 2018 on the shelves.

Comment

They normally say to contact the store manager that they can get them if they choose too, Lionel doesnít have any say over what they do if I remember correctly.
        Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
          Only 2-3 behind? There are some stores here finally getting the Daytona 500 waves and last waves of 2018 on the shelves.
          EEESSSHH! Frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by kspool View Post
            same north of Houston, and there is a distribution center 20 miles away. Did see a nice John Force hauler last week
            God and Guns

Comment

The Target I stopped at the other day didnít even have any pegs labeled for NASCAR Authentics.

Comment

Sorry gang. This is completely out of our control. We sell to them and they distribute and do product placement differently per store.
                sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                X