This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moffitt Bristol

Will there be any reference pics for this? Also Harvick Michigan?

Thanks for offering the 24!
    Brad Keselowski Fan!

Wish the matching JHN Xfinity car would have been offered.

Comment

THE better question is will this come on the black base or the Clear base? havent seen any of the newer trucks with a plus 18 sponsor yet
      WANT LIST
      2009 - #09 Miccouskee 1/24 Talladega Win ARC /2012 - #22 Discount Tire 1/24 ARC /2012 - #2 Miller Lite 1/24 Bristol Win ARC

Comment

Originally posted by Keselowski2Wallace View Post
        THE better question is will this come on the black base or the Clear base? havent seen any of the newer trucks with a plus 18 sponsor yet
        Would assume the black base with the triangle screws, thatís how Kurtís Bristol Win was
        Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Alcohol sponsors 1/24ís usually arenít glued are they? I thought the glue stuff was a Monster request

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post
            Alcohol sponsors 1/24ís usually arenít glued are they? I thought the glue stuff was a Monster request
            Yea, youíre right. I misread his post, hopefully it doesnít come on a base
            Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

LionelRacing Off topic to this post, but You guys said you wouldnít be doing the new Camaro body or the new Silverado body, but I got the NG Switch and itís a whole new mold, will the Silverado be updated also or still the older 18 style body?
              Brad Keselowski Fan!

Comment

Originally posted by JWishon22 View Post
                LionelRacing Off topic to this post, but You guys said you wouldnít be doing the new Camaro body or the new Silverado body, but I got the NG Switch and itís a whole new mold, will the Silverado be updated also or still the older 18 style body?
                They said before the Camaro mold would be updated but they would not be updating the truck mold. The truck would be updated with decals. I asked when they unveiled them both last year.

Comment

I will get images I have online this week. Sorry I was out last week.
                  sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisacc02 View Post

They said before the Camaro mold would be updated but they would not be updating the truck mold. The truck would be updated with decals. I asked when they unveiled them both last year.
                    This is correct.
                    sigpic

CLICK HERE and CHECK OUT THE NEW LIONEL GARAGE!

Comment

Working...
                    X